AICC – Substance Abuse Services
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Evening hours: Are pre-arranged with assigned Therapist
Who is Eligible:
Anyone who is abusing/dependent on alcohol or other drugs may be considered for admission. You can call 810-667-0243 for an assessment appointment.
- Court Assessments
- Driver’s License, Education & Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Adolescent Assessment, Education and Counseling
- Alcohol Highway Safety Education
- Marijuana Awareness Program
- Life Skill Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Cognitive Restructuring Classes
Who Pays: No one will be denied treatment due to their financial situation. To aide our clients, we accept third party insurance which provides coverage for out-patient therapy. For those without insurance coverage, a sliding fee scale based upon the client’s ability to pay is used.
AICC was established in 1975. AICC is an out-patient substance abuse provider which is a division of the Lapeer County Health Department. AICC specializes in the treatment of
individuals with substance use disorders as well as co-occurring disorders where the substance use disorder is the primary issue.
- Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Approved
- Medicaid/Medicare Approved
- Many other major third-party payers accepted
AICC is a Proud Member of the Region 10 PIHP and
CARF Accrediting Services
- CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) www.carf.org
- Region 10 - Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan – NO Address for LinK Yet