Thank you for completing the COVID-19 vaccination interest form.
Please use the form below to sign up for an appointment. Your contact information has been saved.
Please note: Unless the situation warrants otherwise, updates will be posted 1 day/week (Thursdays) beginning the week of June 21.
Lapeer County Health Department (LCHD) is administering the Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (J & J, or, Janssen), and Pfizer Vaccines. The Moderna and Pfizer are two dose vaccines, and the J & J requires a single dose. Pfizer is the vaccine approved for those ages 12+.
Vaccine supplies have improved considerably and are now readily available. We encourage all those ages 12+ to get vaccinated as quickly as possible.
- For an appointment on a Wednesday or Thursday you may click the link below.
- If you no longer need an appointment that you have scheduled, please cancel by either replying to your appointment email, or by phoning 810-245-5741 and leaving a message for us. THANK YOU!!!
- We also take “walk-ins” at all of our clinics. At the health department location (1800 Imlay City Rd., Lapeer) clinics are currently held most Wednesdays and Thursdays:
-Wednesdays from 8:30 – 4:00
-Thursdays from 10:00 – 6:00
- Also – Clinics around the County over the summer: See also the link for vaccine flyers on the main web page.
To register at these pharmacies, please go to their website.
* Rite Aid Pharmacies: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
* Meijer Pharmacies: Register at https://clinic.meijer.com/
* Walmart Pharmacy (Lapeer location): https://walmart.com and put COVID vaccine in the search, or click on https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302?search_redirect=true&redirect_query=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&redirectQuery=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&typeahead=COVID
* Baldwin Rd. Pharmacy, 944 Baldwin Rd., Lapeer. Phone 810-245-9600, or go to the location.
* You may also wish to contact Kroger or Walgreens
2021 August 3 - Unofficial Results
2021 May 4 - Official Results
2020 November 3 - Official Results
2020 November 3 - Unofficial Results
2020 August 4- Official Results
Lapeer County Website Accessibility Standards
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The Americans with Disabilities Act, together with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, provide inspiration, guidance and standards related to making Internet Web sites accessible.
In a large part, it means providing a site whereby purely visual elements can be represented as text, which then can be processed by screen-reader technology and read to the visually impaired.
It also means constructing navigation's system that are simply structured, anticipating how a disabled person may use and site, and anticipating the type of assistive technologies they may use -- moving down, across and through busy Web site pages.
Lapeer County strives to provide public online accessibility to the information made available on lapeercountyweb.org to the broadest number of persons as is reasonably possible. While much of the standards provided -- primarily from the globally-connected World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) -- remain wide open to various interpretations and solutions, compliance can mean the difference between opening the doors wider to governmental service delivery versus slamming the doors closed to some of your citizens. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that lapeercountyweb.org supports the most commonly used web browser software.
This is what you'll find with Lapeer County’s website:
Provided in text-heavy formats;
Strict standards are in place related to design and layout;
Constructed so that all graphics are specifically labeled.
However, to ensure the highest security (2048-bit encryption strength) for credit or other personal information provided by users during an online transaction with lapeercountyweb.org, some older browsers may not be supported. As a general internet security recommendation, users are encouraged to keep their browser software updated to ensure that they have the latest browser security updates available.
Lapeer County is committed to continuing its development philosophy whereby accessibility is one of the highest priorities.
As of December 2018, the County's website has begun the process of designing to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) which reflects 2.1 and AA Level of the website standards.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
CONTACT: If you need to have further assistance or resolution to an accessibility matter, please feel free to contact the Lapeer County Administration Office at (810) 667-0366 during normal hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.