Lapeer County Health Department (LCHD) is administering the Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (J & J, or, Janssen), and Pfizer Vaccines. The Moderna and Pfizer are two dose vaccines, and the J & J requires a single dose. Pfizer is the vaccine approved for those ages 12+.
Vaccine supplies have improved considerably and are now readily available. We encourage all those ages 12+ to get vaccinated as quickly as possible.
- For an appointment on a Wednesday or Thursday you may click the link below.
- If you no longer need an appointment that you have scheduled, please cancel by either replying to your appointment email, or by phoning 810-245-5741 and leaving a message for us. THANK YOU!!!
**TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT, CLICK ON THIS LINK.***
- We also take “walk-ins” at all of our clinics. At the health department location (1800 Imlay City Rd., Lapeer) clinics are currently held most Wednesdays and Thursdays:
-Wednesdays from 8:30AM – 1:00PM
-Thursdays from 1:00PM – 6:00PM
- Also – Clinics around the County over the summer: See also the link for vaccine flyers on the main web page.
To register at these pharmacies, please go to their website.
* Rite Aid Pharmacies: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
* Meijer Pharmacies: Register at https://clinic.meijer.com/
* Walmart Pharmacy (Lapeer location): https://walmart.com and put COVID vaccine in the search, or click on https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302?search_redirect=true&redirect_query=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&redirectQuery=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&typeahead=COVID
* Baldwin Rd. Pharmacy, 944 Baldwin Rd., Lapeer. Phone 810-245-9600, or go to the location.
* You may also wish to contact Kroger or Walgreens