Lapeer County Health Department (LCHD) is administering the Moderna, as well as Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine as we receive supplies from the State. We will also be providing some Pfizer vaccine, especially to reach our 16+ group.
Vaccine supplies have improved considerably in the past several weeks and we are now able to vaccinate many more than previously. We are currently vaccinating individuals age 50+, caregivers of children with special health care needs, and individuals age 16+ with specified underlying health conditions. As of April 5, all individuals are eligible to apply.
We are very pleased with the increase in sites available for our residents to receive vaccine. As such, we have been able to leave our vaccination request link open more regularly on this site. If the slots fill, the links will be disabled, but placed up as soon as spots are available again. At this time, we are able to schedule most people within 3-7 days.
When vaccine appointments are available there will be an Active Link for you to click on (in Red) below. It will NOT be there if appointments are full.
You need only register one time. We will work through the list and get folks scheduled. Registering more than once results in individuals being given more than one appointment – which effects others’ ability to get the vaccine.
We are ONLY VACCINATING LAPEER COUNTY RESIDENTS, OR THOSE WHO WORK REGULARLY IN THE COUNTY. Please do not apply if you are out-of-county. Thank you for your consideration for our county residents.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR CANCELING AN APPOINTMENT THAT YOU NO LONGER NEED. TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT, EITHER REPLY TO THE APPOINTMENT EMAIL OR REMINDER EMAIL YOU RECEIVED, OR PHONE 810-245-5741 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR US. THANK YOU!!!
To register at these pharmacies, please go to their website.
* Rite Aid Pharmacies: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
* Meijer Pharmacies: Register at https://clinic.meijer.com/
* Walmart Pharmacy (Lapeer location): https://walmart.com and put COVID vaccine in the search, or click on https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302?search_redirect=true&redirect_query=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&redirectQuery=covid%2019%20vaccine%20registration&typeahead=COVID
* Baldwin Rd. Pharmacy, 944 Baldwin Rd., Lapeer. Phone 810-245-9600, or go to the location.
* You may also wish to contact Kroger or Walgreens